PokerNews is the place to be for some serious added value when looking to sign up to a new poker room.
Depositing money into an online poker account for the first time can be daunting. Perhaps you don’t want to risk your cash while testing the waters of your new hobby, or new online room.
To help, we here at PokerNews are so confident that you’ll enjoy playing on our partner sites, that we’re willing to kick-start your bankroll by covering the cost of your first $50 of play on PartyPoker and Poker770.
There is absolutely no obligation to continue playing, nor is there any obligation to make a deposit at any time. In fact, if you make a deposit before claiming our bonuses, you will actually become ineligible for the offer. So please, leave your money in your wallet!
The best part? You’re not restricted to just one offer. You can receive a total of $100 in free cash by signing up to both PartyPoker and Poker770! There has never been a better time to start playing.
To take up one, or both of these offers, simply download the software and register using PokerNews links and bonus codes. For full information on both offers, please click on the offers below.
- 2013 ISPT at Wembley Stadium: Truly a Poker Festival
- Jonathan Hilton Wins the World Series of Poker National Championship for $355,599
- David Sands Wins 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller; Joseph Cheong 2nd
- World Series of Poker National Championship Day 2: Parker, Ausmus, Tehan at Final Table
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 1: Silverman, Timoshenko in Front
No comments yet. Be the first to post one!